Thursday 23 April 2015

The Club Of Jilted Lovers


The Club of Jilted Lovers 


You didn't come in like a storm 
One that'd knock me down 
Instead you were like a the gentle breeze
That's the reason for happy bees. 

You made me feel things I didn't know I could ever feel. 
Or were even real. 

This isn't a poem about you 
It's about me
And how you have me confused. 

You're worth so much more. 
So so much more than you put yourself through. 
Look up, look around. 
There's others who love you too. 

Don't let go of the feeling of love.
It's not meant to set free like the white dove.

Face your fears. 
Gather your armies.
You're not alone.
You never will be. 
I know how it's like to fight your battle alone 
I won't let you, let anyone stand alone at the war zone. 

You make me happy. 
You make me sad. 
You make me mad. 
Is this real or just a fad? 

Is this pain?
Or just barren land waiting for rain? 
I don't expect you to feel the same for me. 
Cause this my friend is the club of jilted lovers
And here, for long no one hovers. 

-

 Yes. It's another poem. Also apologies if this poem isn't good. I just felt A LOT of things at the same time. And had to take them out somewhere and subject all you unassuming souls to my dilemma. If you did read this. I love you. And any suggestions and criticism would be highly appreciated. Channel your inner Taran Adarsh.
Love, Srishti 

No comments:

Post a Comment